If you have mobile tickets for this event, please review the details in this post.
Your Phone Is Your Ticket
- In your Ticketmaster app, sign in to your account and select your event.
- Holding tickets for others? Select the “Transfer” button and send tickets directly to them so you can meet at your seats.
- Add your ticket to your phone’s digital wallet to easily scan and go at the gate. When you arrive, simply open your ticket in your phone’s wallet, scan your QR code and you’re all set.
Event Day Ticket Tips
- View your tickets in advance and they’re always ready in the App, even if WiFi is slow or unavailable.
- Now’s the time to transfer any tickets you’re holding for friends and family. This will help everyone to easily scan in at the entry gate, explore the venue, and quickly get to their seats.
- Your phone is your ticket. Make sure you have a full battery charge before you head out for the event. As a reminder, screenshots and print outs will not be accepted.
Don’t have a smartphone or running into a ticket issue? We’re happy to help! Visit the box office for assistance on the day of the event, and be prepared to show your ID.
Enjoy your event!