Skip to content
November 4 - November 6
Jurassic Quest, the largest & most realistic traveling dinosaur show in North America, is ROARING through Houma, LA!
Our event features more rides, activities, & dinosaurs than ever before! Sellouts expected, buy in advance online to guarantee your time slot. Tickets are also available at the venue on the day of the event. Prices are based on demand and subject to change. Buy today to secure your preferred time slot at the best price!
Come join us on November 4 – 6, 2022, at the Barry P. Bonvillain Civic Center!
Only Jurassic Quest features:
* The largest and most realistic dinosaur exhibit including an incredible 50 foot long Megalodon, 60 ft. long, sky-scraping Spinosaurus, the 80 ft. long Apatosaurus and our gigantic LIFESIZE T-Rex.
* Walking dinosaur rides & stationary dinosaur rides, which include some of the largest rideable dinosaurs in North America!
* See our incredibly realistic and interactive Baby Dinosaur & Raptor Training Experience
* Not to be missed – giant fossil dig, Triceratots” soft play area, science fossil exhibit, & MORE!
1. Strollers are welcome.
2. Be sure to bring your camera. There will be a TON of great moments to capture!
3. Bring socks for the kids! Socks are required for the inflatables.
4. Jurassic Quest is a self-guided experience. The average length of stay to enjoy all Jurassic Quest has to offer is 1 to 2 hours. You may not leave and re-enter the event.
5. Jurassic Quest adheres to local venue and government Covid-19 guidance and requirements. For the most up to date information, please visit the venue website.